Can you believe that SMS marketing is one of the best marketing options that we have today? It seems like a hot topic but it is true that since the invention of the mobile devices marketing is now being done through SMS. Despite the fact that there are several marketing mediums that have been there over the years, SMS marketing is the most reliable. It is the best and most marketing strategy to use when you want to reach the out to the end users with some small and targeted messages. SMS marketing has assisted many businesses to grow and some of these businesses that have grown because of SMS marketing are:
Entertainment spots are places such as bars and nightclubs. These are among the first places where SMS marketing was first done and it proved to be successful to them. The reason why these kind of businesses preferred using the SMS is because they found out that it was cheaper as compared to any other method of marketing as they could send a bulk of messages at avery low cost. They could use these means to inform customers about the next events that are in the near future. This method helped them reach all their customers.
The most common examples of service businesses that use SMS to market their products are businesses like fitness centers, dentists, veterinarians, maintenance experts and many others. These are the kinds of service businesses that have tried out SMS marketing and it has worked for them. They send appointment reminders to their clients and the clients get them and due to this they are able to grow their businesses. SMS marketing makes it easy for information to be delivered within a short time and the recipient is able to read in and respond if need be. See more.
Retail stores are also in the mix of using SMS marketing to reach their customers and tell them about new products and any special deals that are in the market. There are some retailers that offer text only coupons. Texts can also be used to providing opinion polls.
The restaurant industry is one of the industries that have grown because of using sms to market their products and services. Restaurants have used sms for a very long time because it works for them and because it is a cheaper method of advertising their services. They can be able to target people at a certain time in a day such as during lunch time or dinner.
Most of the real estate firms today use sms marketing to reach their customers and let them know more about fresh listings or open houses. Bulk SMS enables them to reach as many clients as possible and this increases their chances of getting more customers.
Finally, online businesses also use SMS marketing to reach some of the customers who don’t use internet. What you need to know about SMS marketing is that it can be used by the e-commerce sites or any other site as a way of reaching more customers. SMS marketing is a highly flexible method of marketing and it is the cheapest method of marketing. For more information visit: https://www.taxreturn247.com.au/
We are living in an age where people are addicted to their mobile phones. It is estimated that over 70% of the world’s population have a mobile phone. As the mobile phone users are increasing rapidly, most of the entrepreneurs have already started to use mobile as an effective marketing tool. As the dependence on mobile is growing rapidly, plenty of opportunities are emerging for entrepreneurs to reach potential customers quickly and effectively. SMS marketing today is one of the highly preferred medium for any promotional campaign.
As it is cheap and reliable, even multinational companies have started to use it for marketing purpose. When it’s up to SMS marketing, you need to choose SMS service providers tactfully because only experienced service providers will be able to provide customized solutions as per your business needs. Nowadays, most of the service providers offer free bulk SMS software to grab the attention of entrepreneurs and multinational companies.
As the bulk SMS software enables you to target your product to specific prospects, you need to choose advanced software that are easy to use and reliable. As the SMS marketing is booming rapidly, different types of targeting techniques are used by entrepreneurs to reach the target audience. Some widely used targeting methods are listed below:
1. Geographic targeting: An expert service provider allows you to send your bulk SMS to any state, region or area. You can even go to the extent of specifying the pin code of your target area. If your service is region specific sending nationwide SMS is just a waste of time and money. So such geographic targeting ensures the maximum ROI for your SMS marketing campaign.Read detailed information at https://www.textplode.com/
2. Psychographic targeting: This method ensures that the business SMS you send reaches the customers only when they prefer to read it. For example, if a customer is busy during weekdays and prefers to receive ad messages during weekends when he shops, then your message will reach him right on time.
3. Demographic targeting: Demographics are crucial aspects of any marketing campaign and this targeting is particularly useful for SMS marketing. For example, if your product is a face cream for 30+ age group women then your bulk SMS will reach the desired audience through demographic targeting.
4. Mobiliographic Targeting: If your ad contains video or multimedia content it will be sent only to mobiles which support multimedia content.
5. Contextual Targeting: This type of targeting ensures your message accompanies a SMS which is in context with your offering.
So my final word on this is to say, do not underestimate the power of your own “text keyword” and “shortcode” as these can and should be your next revenue-generating project. Keep in mind, your customers will be opting into your SMS list and they WILL be looking forward to your offers, coupons and updates via text. I predict that at the end of the day, your response ratios will blow you away.Get latest news for additional tips.
These are some effective targeting methods used widely in SMS marketing campaign. Good Luck!